Tokobagus is the largest and fastest growing local classified site in Indonesia with more than 150.000 visitors per day. One of the reasons of our success is our creative online marketing division. For this division we’re now looking for SEM/SEA talents who want to be part of our success story. Currently we are looking for suitable candidate for the following position:
Do you have proven experience with advertising through Adwords, Facebook and other popular platforms?
Remuneration for Employee:
- Competitive Salary
- Healthy Insurance
- Excellent carrer opportunities with training on the job
- We offer a great working environment and nice colleagues
We encourage professionals with the above qualifications to submit their application to:
Don’t hesitate and apply now and become part of Indonesia’s fastest growing e-commerce site.
The Financial Controller is responsible for establishing and enforcing accounting systems and policies to enhance the transparency and relevancy of financial reporting. She/he is also responsible for the accounting operation, the financial reporting to management, and the financial analysis.
Main job requirements
- The administration of the company in general
- Reporting the results to managements and shareholders
- Fulfilling local legal, tax and statutory requirements
- Drawing up financial budgets
- Cost control
- Monitoring the results and managing and reporting company’s working capital, including the managing and control of accounts receivable
- Implementing and monitoring Company’s procedures and systems used to support the administrative organisation and reporting requirements
- Knowledge of local accounting principles and practices
- Basic knowledge on taxation and corporate law
- Relevant experience
- Fluent English
Function in an active and influential business advisory role. Specific areas of focus over the next 12 – 24 months include: developing and implementing staffing and learning strategies, developing retention strategies, leadership and organizational development, talent planning, diversity, compensation management and delivery, performance management, workforce planning, increasing associate satisfaction and engagement, build-out campus recruiting program.
Main job requirements
- Minimum of 6 years human resources experience
- Business driven with strong financial acumen.
- Strategic planning, complex problem resolution and general management expertise.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- High level of interpersonal skills and integrity solid team player.
- Ability to influence senior management, establish and maintain collaborative partnerships and provide thought leadership.
- Ability to architect and drive change
- Managing recruitment processes including selection and interviews
- Plan, develop and implement strategy for HR management, including recruitment and selection policy/practices, pay and conditions, contracts, training and development, succession planning, moral and motivation, culture and attitude development, performance appraisal and quality management issues;
- Monitor, measure and report on HR issues, opportunities and development plans and achievement within agreed formats and timescales;
- Manage and control departmental expenditure within agreed budgets;
- Liaise with other functional / departmental head so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of HR development, and to ensure they are fully informed of HR
- Ensure activities meet with and integrate with organizational requirement for quality management, health and safety, legal requirement, environmental policies and general duty of care.
- Audit and authenticate all documents related to legal, salary statements and distribution, policies etc.
- Develop and Maintain healthy relation with Govt. and Non Govt. Organizations for better and fast functioning of organization.
We offer a great working environment, nice colleagues, above the standard salary with benefits like health insurance, Jamsostek, THR and excellent career opportunities.
Please send your CV to :