Nissan Motor Indonesia is a manufacture and distributor company of “Nissan” car. Nissan as a worldwide company with Japan investment, invite you to join our team and grow with us
- Collect field information , incident parts and conduct investigation at vehicle
- Phenomenon Confirmation for Parts and Vehicles
- Technical Report Issue to each sourcing
- Supply Counter Measure information to market
- Record every Technical issue on the market
- Male, with age around 24-30 years old.
- Applicants should be holding at least a Bachelor degree major in Mechanical Engineering, with GPA min 3.00 out of 4.00 from reputable university
- Preferably having more than 2 years experience in the same field.
- Having good analytical thinking, logic of verbal, and more on accuracy.
- Having good communication, interpersonal relationship and able to work as a team.
- Applicants must be Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Computer literate, fast learner, can work under pressure, available to work overtime, willing to travel, and hard working.
- Capable of driving vehicle and having a valid SIM A Driving license
- Having interest in automotive.
- Working Location : TB Simatupang
Please submit your complete application letter, Before August 15th, 2014 to:
HRD Nissan Motor Indonesia
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
(With Email Subject: FQI)
Lowongan Kerja Terkait:
- PT Nissan Motor Indonesia
- PT. Yamaha Indonesia Motor Manufacturing
- PT Inti Pantja Press Industri (IPPI)
- PT Suzuki Indomobil Motor
- PT. Mazda Motor Indonesia